Your trust, your future, our commitment. These are the cornerstones of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group through an unyielding focus on client relationship and an ongoing dedication to talent development.
The scholarship program aimed at assisting promising individuals who are pursuing an undergraduate education. Through this initiative, you will have the opportunity to participate in various development programs, including self-development trainings, career preparation seminars, general banking knowledge classes and much more. Moreover, you will also experience the MUFG culture through a series corporate social responsibility and staff engagement events.
Finally, upon graduation you will be invited to join MUFG Bank’s Talent Recruitment Programme (TRP) which will prepare you for a career with us. TRP provides a suite of comprehensive development platforms including in-class training and on the job training (OJT) in various banking areas that will equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary to be a professional banker.
Awardee will be granted scholarship fund Rp 6,000,000 per semester
- Indonesian citizen.
- Full-time undergraduate students.
- Open for students starting from 4th semester (and above) and committed to finishing their study in 8 semester (or less).
- Minimum GPA 3.25 out of 4.00 during entire duration of study.
- Fluent in English.
- A record of good behavior.
- Active involvement in campus activities will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate leadership potential, has good interpersonal skills and is self-motivated.
- Passes the selection process, including written test and interviews.
Submit 500 words essay in English about motivation behind the choice of your current major and how this scholarship will support your study.
How to Apply:
Please visit the Official Website for applying
16 June 2020