We are pleased to inform you that the Application for TNTU Scholarship for Indonesian Students is now open
Nguyen University of Technology (TNUT) Vietnam offers scholarship program for Bachelor (S1), Master (S2), and Doctoral (S3) program for academic year of 2020/2021. So guys, lets pursue your high level of education in Vietnam. Since the quota is limited, grab it fast, guys. Note the following information.
- Bachelor Program will take 4 years study.
- Master Program will take 2 years study.
- Two of nineteen majors offered for Bachelor Program are delivered in English.
- Mechanics Engineering (using curriculum of The State University of New York at Buffalo – UB, NY, USA)
- Electrical Engineering (using curriculum of Oklahoma State University – ASU, OK, USA)
- All majors offered for Master Program & Doctoral program are delivered in tiếng Việt Nam.
- For Bachelor Program (delivered in English), the scholarship will cover 100% of tuition fee for the first year and wil be continued each semester for 20% students who gain the highest marks in each major, or will be charge USD 225/semester for the rest of study period.
- For Master Program and Doctoral Program which are delivered in tiếng Việt Nam, the scholarship will cover 100% of tuition fee for all study periods.
- Scholarship also covers dormitory cost (exclude electricity & water cost), library access, and WIFI access.
- Living expanses
- Meal at campus = around USD 0.5-1.00
- Living cost = around USD 100/month
- Water & electricity cost = around USD 5.00/month
- Health insurance = USD 50/year
- tiếng Việt Nam language course = VND 5billions/month
- English language course (for those who doesn’t have TOEFL 450) = around USD 450/year
How to Apply:
- Applicant fills out the registration form (download here: bit.ly/TNUTRegForm)
- Applicant submits following required documents:
- Copy of Senior High School certificate for Bachelor Program, University certificate for Master & Doctoral Program
- Official academic trascript
- Health certificate
- Birth certificate
- Copy of passport
- Recent photograph
- Registration form and all required documents are sent in softfile through email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
The calls are open until July 31st, 2020.