The Japan Foundation opens registration for a Japanese language training assistance program for teachers to be held in Urawa, Japan. The programs that can be submitted are as follows:
- 1. NC-BT (Basic Training Program)
- 2. NC-JT (Japanese Language Program)
- 3. NC-MT (Comprehensive Japanese Teaching Methode Program)
- 4. NC-OT (Online Training Program
- The applicant is an educational institution that provides Japanese language education overseas.
- Candidates for the training are Japanese language teachers who have an employment relationship with the applicant institution and may continue to work at the institution after returning to Japan. You need to make a decision.
- Those who are practicing teaching as a Japanese teacher at the time of application are not eligible.
- Candidates for participation in the training must be in a state where they can participate in the training program
Each Program have the specific requirement. Complete information can be download HERE
How to Apply:
- Application form MUST be printed in A4 format
- Fill in all questions completely (including the signature of the leadership and the Institute's wet stamp)
- Scan the form (PDF) and send it to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject: [Program Code] [Applicant Full Name] [Institution Name] [Province]
- The original (printed) form is sent to the office of the recipient of the application below by no later than Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 16:00 WIB.
- Japanese Consulate General Office in Medan for applicants from the Medan area
- Japanese Consulate General Office in Surabaya for applicants from the Surabaya area
- The Japan Foundation, Jakarta office for applicants from areas other than Medan and Surabaya
Mr. Erli (0811-1614-045)
Divisi Bahasa, The Japan Foundation, Jakarta
01 December 2020