Thanks to the generous support of our community, the JIS Bhinneka Tunggal Ika (BTI) Scholarship allows us to provide a world-class education to Indonesian students regardless of financial means.
The scholarships are fully funded and suitable for outstanding scholars, artists, and athletes, covering 100 percent of school fees, exam entry fees, and bus transport to and from JIS, from the grade of entry until graduation (Grade 12).
- The JIS BTI Scholarship is intended for Grade 8-10 students with outstanding achievement and potential in any one of the following areas: academics, the arts, athletics, and service to their community.
- All Indonesian scholarship candidates will have to meet standard JIS admissions requirements as well as pass the requirements of the Scholarship Selection Board.
- February 1, 2021 Application Deadline
- February 20, 2021 Activity Day* at JIS for qualified applicants
- March 6, 2021 Activity Day* at JIS for shortlisted candidates
- March 15, 2021 Finalists notified
- May 1, 2021 Scholars selected and noticed
*Activity Day includes assessments, activities, and interviews for candidates.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the current global health situation, dates and events are subject to change. Candidates will be directly notified of all changes.
How to Apply:
Grade 8-10 students who wish to be considered for the JIS BTI Scholarship can click the apply button below and submit the following to email@example.com:
- Last three years' school records
- Results of National Exams (SD and SMP, if applicable)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Kartu Keluarga (Family Card)
01 February 2021