- The program tuition fee will be provided by MOST GASE.
- Participants are responsible for airfares, visas, meals, local transportation, personal insurance and other personal expenses.
- Regarding the accommodation fee:
- Accommodation during 28th June – 4th July (6 nights) and 23th -25th August (2 nights) will be provided by MOST GASE.
- Accommodation during 4th July – 23th August will be paid by the subsidy you received from the Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan (R.O.C.) for the amount of NT$43,750 (approx. US$1,500) before tax (18%).
**Please note that the accommodation fee may vary from the choice of accommodation in different cities.
Preference is given to applicants with the following qualifications:
- Students currently enrolled in graduate school (Master and PhD students)
- University students (third year or above) with research experience
- Passport holders of People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, or Macau are NOT eligible to apply; HOWEVER, people from aforementioned areas with dual citizenship may apply with foreign passport.
- People who obtained passport of Taiwan (Republic of China) and NEVER have household registration (戶籍) in Taiwan (Republic of China) are eligible to apply by using foreign passport.
- Current degree seeking students, exchange and visiting students in Taiwanese educational institutions are NOT eligible to apply.
**Language Proficiency: We recommend you to at least have an English proficiency level of CEFR B2 level (equivalent to IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL iBT 72) in order to communicate smoothly with your supervisor.
The following materials are required for application:
- Online Application Form
- Statement of Purpose (max. 700 words)
- Curriculum Vitae in PDF format
- Research Proposal (max. 700 words)
- Letter of Recommendation in PDF format
- Proof of Enrollment in PDF format
- Official Transcripts (IN ENGLISH) in PDF format
- Copy of Passport (Bio-page)
- Head-shot Photo (360x480 pixel) in JPG format
- Other Supplementary Documents (Optional)
How to Apply:
please visit HERE for apply
26 March 2021