KTH Royal Institute of Technology was established in 1827 and has grown to be not only the most prestigious technical university in Sweden, but also one of the top 100 universities in the world.* More than 12,000 full time students and over 1,800 PhD candidates pursue degrees in engineering, technology, and science. To help these students reach their full potential, KTH integrates its four campuses around Stockholm with major companies and innovators in a variety of industries, providing unparalleled opportunities for KTH students. KTH is situated in the very heart of Stockholm, the capital of Sweden and a cultural hub of Scandinavia with over 2 million residents. As the largest city in Scandinavia, it is home to numerous international and Swedish companies that are leading the way in diverse areas such as information systems, consumer technology, and power system engineering. Stockholm is also ideally situated with an empowering balance between metropolitan opportunities and natural landscapes around the city. There truly is something for everyone. You can learn more about what it’s like to study in Sweden at studyinsweden.se.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology offers a unique opportunity for Indonesian students to compete for full tuition scholarships to study a Master’s degree programme in Machine Learning or Vehicle Engineering. You can study in the heart of Stockholm, a center of innovation and opportunity. KTH is one of the leading technical and engineering universities, ranked among the top 30 best universities in the field worldwide.
- Machine Learning
- Vehicle Engineering
- Indonesian citizens or legal Indonesian residents currently enrolled at an Indonesian university, or recent graduates holding a bachelor's degree from an Indonesian university (graduating no later than June 2018). N.B. Indonesian students currently enrolled at KTH are not eligible to participate in the KTH Master's Challenge.
- In order to be able to claim the first prize (scholarship), the winner first needs to fulfill the enrollment requirements set by KTH and the master's programme. The prize winner must be accepted into the master's programme in order to receive the scholarship. Thus, winning the competition does not automatically mean the student is guaranteed a place in the master's programme.
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of KTH.
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate.
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion.
- Only one submission per person is allowed.
Complete the online application form HERE.
November 21, 2016
Click here for more information