The IELTS Dream Big Fund is awarded to special needs students who wish to pursue higher education to realise their study dreams. The fund can be used for any purpose, be it a tuition fee subsidy, air tickets, or even a special equipment purchase that will aid students in their studies. One IELTS Dream Big Fund will be granted to a student in each of the eligible countries/regions include: China, Hong Kong & Macau, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. IELTS Dream Big Fund are looking for special needs students for giving £5,000 per student scholarship with criteria:
- are a permanent resident in one of the eligible countries/regions include: China, Hong Kong & Macau, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- are a special needs student with hearing or visual impairments, physical disability or any other learning difficulties, and are able to provide original medical evidence of the disability.
- are beginning undergraduate or postgraduate study in or outside their home countries in the 2018 academic year.
- attend a higher educational institution that accepts IELTS as part of the admission requirements.
- have taken an IELTS test with British Council and are able to provide valid IELTS score in the application form (IELTS scores are valid for 2 years).
- are able to provide an acceptance letter from the attending institution by 30 June 2018.
Complete the IELTS Dream Big Fund online application form CLICK HERE and submit it together with uploaded copies of your IELTS Test Report Form and medical certificate.
31 March 2018
Clik here for more information.