The ASEAN Scholarship is offered by the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) for citizens or permanent residents from the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN), except Singapore to pursue Master Degree at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore. The Nanyang Technological University (Abbreviation: NTU) is an autonomous research university in Singapore. NTU is consistently ranked amongst the world's best universities in all of the major college and university rankings and is regarded as one of the top universities in the world. In the 2018 QS World University Rankings, NTU is ranked 11th in the world and 1st in Asia.
The University is organized into eight colleges and schools. They are the College of Engineering, College of Science, College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, Nanyang Business School, and the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine - set up jointly with Imperial College London. NTU is also home to several autonomous institutions including the National Institute of Education, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Interdisciplinary Graduate School, Earth Observatory of Singapore, Singapore Centre on Environmental Life Sciences Engineering, Institute on Asian Consumer Insight, and the College of Professional and Continuing Education. NTU's strongest faculties are in engineering and business.
- This scholarship is open to nationals of member countries of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) consists of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam (except Singapore)
- Excellent academic record
- A good command of English
- At least 2 years of working experience
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend of S$1,350.00
- Book allowance of S$500.00
- Miscellaneous Fees: Health insurance, Examination fee, Registration fee, IT facilities fee, and Copyright fee
How to Apply:
The applications are to be submitted online (CLICK HERE)
31 December 2017
Click here for more information