Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. Established as a verdant university, Macquarie has five faculties, as well as the Macquarie University Hospital and the Macquarie Graduate School of Management, which are located on the university's main campus in suburban Sydney.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit.
- Have citizenship of a country other than ASEAN, an European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, the amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form (click here)
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship" in the Scholarship Name field (click here)