The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow's second-oldest university, with the university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK's first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
Entry into many of the courses in the university is competitive and successful entrants in 2015 had an average of 480 UCAS points. It is also one of the 39 old universities in the UK comprising the distinctive second cluster of elite universities after Oxbridge. University of Strathclyde ranks 72nd in the Global 2017 The Economist MBA ranking.
- Scholarship only available to international fee paying students
- Must be officially hold an unconditional offered to the study
- Are applying for the Provided course in Business
- Are commencing full-time study in the University
- Are able to self-funding themselves during the scholarship period.
£2,000 per year (three years in total) as a help toward tuition fee
Field of study:
- Business Analysis and Technology;
- Business Enterprise; Economics;
- Human Resource Management;
- Hospitality and Tourism Management; and
How to Apply:
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
August 31st, 2018