ANU is ranked 1st in Australia and the whole of Oceania, 20th in the world by the 2018 QS World University Rankings, and 47th in the world (second in Australia) by the 2016/17 Times Higher Education. ANU was named the world's 7th (first in Australia) most international university in a 2017 study by Times Higher Education. In the 2017 Times Higher Education Global Employability University Ranking, an annual ranking of university graduates' employability, ANU was ranked 21st in the world (first in Australia). ANU is ranked 100th (first in Australia) in the CWTS Leiden ranking. ANU Press online has the updated release of ANU's scholarly publications. The university is particularly well known for its programmes in the arts and social sciences, and ranks among the best in the world for a number of disciplines including politics and international relations, social policy, and geography.
- Be an international student
- Have graduated their Bachelor degree in Related field
- Are applying for full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at ANU in RSB.
- Meet admission requirement to the University
- Fortnightly stipend of $27,082 per annum (2018 rate)
- Relocation allowance
- Thesis reimbursement
- Dependent child allowance
How to Apply:
There is no separate application for this scholarship. Students will be considered for the scholarship based upon their application for admission and on them meeting the eligibility requirements
August 31st, 2018