The University of Skövde (in Swedish: Högskolan i Skövde, HIS) is a state university in Skövde, Sweden. The University of Skövde was granted university status in 1983 and is now an academic institution with general and specialised educational programmes in topics like Business, Health, Biomedicine and Computer game design. Research, education, and PhD training at the university are divided on four schools; Bioscience, Business, Health and Education, Engineering Science, and Informatics. The university has approximately 9,000 students (4,000 FTE) in 50 undergraduate and 10 graduate programmes.
The University of Skövde administrates some scholarships funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR) to students liable to pay tuition fees attending a Master's programme at our University. The scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee). The amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. The scholarships are granted for one academic semester.
- Are applying for any Master’s program in the University
- Are officially offered admission to the full time PhD Research of the University
- Be able to pay for the rest of the tuition fee, and your living expense
50% deduction from the tuition fee (for one semester only)
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must follow the following steps:
- First, you must apply for an admission to one of the University of Skövde’s master’s programmes, which can access through Online Application:THIS LINK
- Next, you may apply for a scholarship by filling the Online Scholarship Application form.
- Online Application FormClick Here
- Please note that, until you are informed that you are offered an admission to the University that you could apply for scholarship. In the Scholarship application, they will need application number you received from the University Admissions website.
September 3rd, 2018 (for Spring Semester)