The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy, abbreviated as AYUSH, is a governmental body in India purposed with developing, education and research in ayurveda (Indian traditional medicine), yoga, naturopathy, unani, siddha, homoeopathy, Sowa Rigpa (Traditional
It was created in March 1995 as the Department of Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy (ISM&H). It is operated under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. AYUSH received its current name in March 2003. The Ministry of AYUSH was formed with effect from 9 November 2014 by elevation of the Department of AYUSH.
The Forum on Indian Traditional Medicine (FITM), established at Research & Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), New Delhi as part of the initiative of Ministry of AYUSH and RIS to contribute towards pragmatic policy making in the area of Indian Traditional Medicines (ITMs), invites applications from full-time PhD scholars (registered with recognised Indian Universities/Institutes) and PhD degree holders for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships respectively.
- The Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships are open to scholars with educational backgrounds in any of AYUSH disciplines. Additional qualification in any other specialisation especially IT is desirable. Outstanding candidates from other disciplines may be considered.
- Two reference letters ( one from the PhD supervisor for both Doctoral and
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship applicants)
- Publications in PDF OR ZIP OR RAR files
- Updated CV
- Research Proposal
- Online application form
- All inclusive maximum amount of upto Rs 5 lakh/- per year for Doctoral Fellowships
- All inclusive maximum amount of upto Rs 7.5 lakh/- per year for Postdoctoral Fellowship
How To Apply:
Please Apply through THIS LINK
15th December, 2018