The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), founded in 1959, is an international institution for higher education in Khlong Luang, Thailand. It specializes in engineering, advanced technologies, sustainable development, and management and planning. Its aim is to "promote technological change and sustainable development" in the Asia-Pacific region, through higher education, research, and outreach.
Founded in 1959 as SEATO Graduate School of Engineering with a mission to develop highly qualified and committed professionals to foster sustainable development of the region and its integration into the global economy, it receives funding from organizations and governments around the world (initially from SEATO members).
The Asian Institute of Technology is offering Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMS Scholarships). The scholarship is open for the students of citizens of Thailand, Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam and China.
- Citizens of Thailand, Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam and China (Yunnan and Guangxi Provinces)
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution
- Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate degree program
- Have a high proficiency in English as required by AIT
- Applicants in Thailand can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center
- From universities with QS Ranking within 1000 or better with cGPA 3.0 and above (or equivalent) or from other universities with cGPA 3.5 and above (or equivalent).
- Each Scholarship award covers tuition and registration fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT's residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month Master Degree program.
How To Apply:
- Note: Nominated applicants with a commitment from the nominees will be considered more favourably.
- Nominations from Department Heads or the Faculty Advisors of the prospective candidates are invited by filling up the Nomination Form and send by email to email@example.com
31 March 2019