International Model United Nations (IMUN) brings youth together from around the world to learn and share ideas from a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds where the Executive board, International Press and International Delegates consolidate to learn about diplomacy, international relations, and the United Nations.
At IMUN, delegates gain insight into the United Nations and the dynamics of international relations by assuming the roles of UN representatives and members of other international bodies and national cabinets.
International MUN is an exciting opportunity to debate issues that confront world leaders, to draft resolutions in response to the global issues and work with others who are equally motivated and passionate about the topics of debate. The longevity and dynamic that only a conference of our size can achieve, makes IMUN one of the preeminent simulation of UN in the world.
True to the spirit of the United Nations, IMUN strives to foster a constructive forum for open dialogue on complex global issues, including international peace and security and economic and social progress. IMUN stresses the in-depth examination and resolution of pressing issues by emphasizing the process over results. However, with great powers comes great responsibilities. There are limitations to negotiations especially when international diplomacies and great interests are involved. We hope through IMUN, students learn the importance of balancing national interests with the needs of the international community.
- All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once the maximum capacity is reached, the subsequent applicants will be placed in the waiting list.
- IMUN reserves the right to utilize all the data submitted to IMUN and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All participants agree that no data, results, and materials from IMUN 2019 will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without permission from IMUN of which these data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- IMUN reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on the IMUN website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
- You hereby certify that all information submitted are truthful and accurate. Any falsification of any information submitted will terminate their participation in IMUN and future IMUN activities and may result in legal actions.
- You certify that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism has zero tolerance at IMUN, and should the IMUN Secretariat discover instances of plagiarism, you will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
- You are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Hanoi, Vietnam while participating in IMUN. You will be held liable for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid prior to your departure. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against IMUN because of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you.
- You have full assumption of risk and acknowledge that IMUN, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the IMUN Student Secretariat team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
- You agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference Handbook and decided by the IMUN Secretary-General.
- IMUN Procedure Training – before & during the conference by experts.
- Access to pre-conference training materials.
- 3 meals that includes 2 lunch at BUV and 1 Gala Dinner in the 5-star Hotel.
- 4 times Tea/ Snacks at BUV.
- Entry to Gala Dinner and Cultural Night social event at the 5-star Pullman Hanoi hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Entry to the Diplomatic Talk discussion by distinguished speakers at BUV.
- Transportation from Opera House Hanoi to British University of Vietnam (BUV) and vice-versa for all 3 day of the conference.
How To Apply:
Please apply through This Link
30 November 2018