The Australian Technology Network (ATN) is a network of five universities from each mainland state of Australia, with a heritage of working closely with industry. The ATN was founded in 1975 as the Directors of Central Institutes of Technology (DOCIT), and was revived in 1998 in its present form.
All ATN member universities are featured in the Times Higher Education Supplement's "Top 300 Universities of the World" listing, and the network is considered to be the "technology-focused" group. The ATN originated in 1975 as the "Directors of Central Institutes of Technology (DOCIT)", a conference group consisting of the directors of Australia's leading "institutes of technology". Each of DOCIT's original member institutions (NSWIT, QIT, RMIT, SAIT and WAIT) were located in the central business district of their respective state's capital city, hence they were deemed "central institutes of technology".
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of one of the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru or Uruguay are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru or Uruguay.
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Curtin University will administer to each Recipient an annual stipend equivalent to $30,000.00Tuition Fee Offset Scholarship
- International applicants awarded a Scholarship will be provided a Curtin-funded tuition fee offset scholarship to assist with tuition fee liability. Period of Support
- Recipients are entitled to three years full-time equivalent study if undertaking an eligible Research Doctorate.
- Curtin University will administer to each Recipient, contribution to relocation costs to Australia and Single Overseas Health Cover allowance
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to read the scholarship’s Conditions of Award (COA), which detail relevant terms, conditions and allowances.
How To Apply:
Please apply through This Link
January 31, 2019