AACE International is dedicated to advancing the study of cost engineering and cost management through the integrative process of total cost management as outlined in the AACE International TCM Framework. To promote this objective, AACE awards academic scholarships to full-time students pursuing a degree in engineering, construction management, business management, or similar directed to working in the construction or engineering profession. The cost engineering profession uses the process of total cost management to identify and define those areas of business in which the discipline of cost engineering and cost management principles may be applied to plan and control resources, assets, costs, profitability, and risk. The major elements of the cost engineering discipline include estimating, project/product controls, planning and scheduling, business sciences, and project/product management.
Up to $2,500 annually, non-renewable
- Applicants may be citizens of any country, but they must apply for the correct Scholarship:
- United States: Enrolled full time in an ABET accredited college or university in the United States or an accredited engineering or construction management program. US citizenship is not required.
- Canadian Scholarship: Enrolled full time in a CEAB accredited college or university in Canada. Canadian citizenship is not required.
- International Scholarship: Enrolled full time in an accredited college or university outside of the United States or Canada. The country must not be sanctioned by the US Government.
- Have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a
full-time student at an accredited university for the fall term, and be
pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Construction / Construction Management
- Business Administration
- Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
- Quantity Surveying
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on the scale of 4.0=A, 3.0=B, 2.0=C, 1.0=D
- Must not be employed full-time as a cost professional.
- Must be willing to adhere to the AACE International Canons of Ethics.
- Chosen recipients will receive one single payment to the university or college they attend with a maximum limit of $2500.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
28 February 2019