The University of Macerata was founded in 1290 and is one of the oldest in Italy. The various Departments and Offices of the University are in the old centre within its medieval walls. The average age of UNIMC teachers, who are used to discussing both academic and current events with their students, is 40. The University of Macerata has seven Faculties to choose from: Cultural Heritage (in the nearby town of Fermo), Economics, Law, Literature and Philosophy, Media Studies, Education Sciences and Political Sciences. Some offer courses entirely in English.
The University of Macerata is partner of the Invest your talent in Italy programme which offers the opportunity to students from Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People's Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam to attend selected Master’s courses in English in prestigious Italian universities. The programme combines university lectures with practical on-the-job training with an Italian company.
Applicant must submit their pre-admission application for one of the selected Master' course offered in english as GLOBAL POLITICS and INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS / GPR, run by the Department of Political Science, Communication and International Relations.
Once selected, students will have access to scholarships, fee exemption, Italian language courses, internship in an Italian company and cultural activities.
Before applying, please check that
- 1) You have already applied to one of the Invest Your Talent in Italy courses
- 2) Your Country is part of the current edition of Invest Your Talent in Italy (show all)
- 3) Applications are open (starting from November 20, 2018 till January 31, 2019)
- 4) In this page you can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the IYT Program FAQ
- 1) Final transcripts of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor's Degree).
- 2) English Language Certificate (B2-level within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- 3) Italian Language Certificate - proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory, but it will be taken into consideration in the selection process.
- 4) Application essay video in English language - MAX 1 minute/10 Mbyte - for good quality, we suggest 1,5 Mbps bitrate - talk about yourself, why you want to be part of the Programme and your motivation to study and connect with Italy.
- 5) Updated CV - Resume
- 6) Passaport / Valid National Identity Document
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
31 January 2019