Registration will be open from November 26th 2018 to April 30th, 2019.
Photographs may be submitted having a clear relation to the theme My Place in Nature, and two modalities: Individual Photo and Series of Photos. All submitted photographs will be evaluated in a first round by a jury. The photographs that receive the highest scores by the jury will move on to a second round where they will be evaluated by the general public. Winning photographs will be those that obtain the best, combined scores based on the votes from both the public and the jury. Winners will be announced on IUCN Red List of Ecosystems social media and exhibited at the IUCN World Conservation Congress, to be held in 2020 in Marseille, France.
- The finalist photographs will be exhibited at The IUCN World Conservation Congress, to be held in 2020 in Marseille;
- The winning photographs will be published online on the IUCN Red List of Ecosystems website and social media, as well as in promotional printed materials at IUCNs sole discretion;
- Additional prizes will be announced if and as they become available.
How to Apply:
In order to submit your photos, please follow the following instructions:
- Carefully read the Official Rules.
- Select the photos you want to submit for the modalities of your preference (you may submit photos in both modalities).
- Gather all the required information for each of your photos, including Title, Description, Country, Location and Date.
- Select the photographs having a clear relation to the theme My Place in Nature (File format: JPG or PNG).
- Fill out the Online Photo Submission Form no later than April 30th, 2019.
- Photographs submitted by Minors must be accompanied by signed parental consent from the Authorized Representative in order to be considered.
For more information please check the FAQ list. Likewise, if you have any problems with your submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 April 2019