The Jabodetabek Scholarship Program is the provision of scholarships for prospective students from JABODETABEK high schools who will study at Atma Jaya University in certain study programs.
|Ilmu Administasi Bisnis dan Ilmu Komunikasi||Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis|
|Pendidikan dan Bahasa||Pendidikan Agama Katolik|
|Bimbingan dan Konseling|
Benefit:* For ASAK students recommended, bring forms A, B1 and B2.
- Achievement Pathway, Scholarships are given in the form of:
- 50% Fee for Education Development Donations (SPP)
- 50% Tuition Fee per SKS (BKS)
- 50% Basic Tuition Fee per semester (BKP)
- Economic Pathway, scholarships are given in the form of:
- 100% Fee for Education Development Donations (SPP)
- 100% Tuition Fee per SKS (BKS)
- 100% Basic Tuition Fee per semester (BKP)
- Students come from high schools throughout JABODETABEK and currently sit in class XII;
- Attach a Scholarship Recipient Candidate Registration Form (download / print out file),
- Attach a Letter of Recommendation from the Principal / Teacher BP which contains a description of the personality and leadership abilities of students, organizational activities and academic and non-academic achievements;
- Make an Application Letter to the Head of the Scholarship Office to obtain JABODETABEK Scholarships;
- Do not have siblings as Atma Jaya Scholarship Recipients and are still active students (attach STATEMENT LETTER from parents of students);
- For those who are Catholic, include a Baptist Letter;
- 2 x 4 color photographs of size;
- Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP) of the applicant and parent / guardian;
- Photocopy of Family Card (KK);
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate;
- Residential Location Plan (in the form of manual drawing and from google map);
- Submit Tasks - TELL IT ABOUT YOU
- Past the test entering Atma Jaya University (administrative selection, interview test and written)
- Achievement Path
- Photocopy of Grade X report semester 1 and 2, XI semester 1 and 2 that have been legalized by the Principal, with an average value of ≥ 80.00,
- Photocopy of certificate / proof of academic achievement ever achieved,
- Report grade XII report cards for semester 1 and 2 that have been legalized after graduating from high school.
- All general and specific requirements for this program are entered into the BATIK folder, by writing JABODETABEK PRESTASI, in the left corner of the map.
- Economy Path
Coming from a poor family, evidenced by:
- Salary Slip / Parent Income Statement. For entrepreneurs who make an average Income Statement per month and explain their business in detail:
- a. Insufficient Certificate from the Chairperson of the local RT / RW / Kelurahan;
- b. Especially those who are Catholic give a Letter of Recommendation and inadequate Information from the Chair of the Environment and Parish;
- Photos with the family, photos of the front house, and photos of the family room (postcard size).
- All general and specific requirements for this program are included in the BIRU color folder, by writing JABODETABEK EKONOMI, in the left corner of the map.
- Before registering for the entrance selection test, students must submit all of the above documents to the Scholarship Office on the 18th. March 22, 2019, on weekdays: Monday - Friday 10:00 - 15:00 WIB. (If the requirements / documents are incomplete until the end of the time of submission of the file, then the fall / cannot be processed). Announcement of Administration Selection Results and Schedule The interview can be seen at info.beasiswa.atmajaya.ac.id on March 22, 2019 at 17:00 WIB.
- If approved and the document is complete, students will get a Recommendation Letter to register for selection into the Admission Section.
- By bringing a Letter of Recommendation from the Scholarship Office, students register for the New Student Admission offline by coming to the Admission Section on the 18th. March 22, 2019.
- After getting the registration card number, MUST inform the Scholarship Office.
- Attending the Atma Jaya University Entrance Test on Sunday, March 24, 2019.
- Followed the interview on the 25th. March 26, 2019, according to a predetermined schedule.
- The announcement of the graduation of the JABODETABEK scholarship is seen at info.beasiswa.atmajaya.ac.id on April 5 2019 at 12:00 WIB.
- Confirm graduation and registration at 8 dd. April 12, 2019, on weekdays: Monday - Friday 10:00 - 15:00 WIB.
22 March 2019