Looking at the current condition of Indonesia, what is your response? There must be a lot of opinions, pros and cons about the current condition of Indonesia. Even not just the previous generation who actively voiced the problems of Indonesia. Millennials are also very sensitive in monitoring the development of this country. Often they show criticism about conflicts that occur on social media or other digital platforms.
But unfortunately, in expressing opinions, sometimes you might be confused to voice your aspirations in a place that is certainly effective. Now, it's time you don't need to be confused anymore, pour your hopes for a better #DearFutureIndonesia in the future. Because IDN Times X SMARTFREN held an event writing competition.
- First Champion to get a MacBook Air
- The Second and Third Champions are entitled to get a 4G Smartphone
- Fourth and fifth place winners are entitled to get MiFi Modems from Smartfren and MAP vouchers worth IDR 500,000.
- Favorite Champion is entitled to get an IDR 250,000 MAP voucher
There are 3 choices of topics that you can choose.
- Hope for Indonesia
- Millennial contribution to make Indonesia better
- Homework for the new government
IDN Times X SMARTFREN invites millennials to join. With the condition of submitting your writing via the IDN Times Community.
Terms and Conditions:
- The article format used is a listicle or points with a minimum of 4 points. One of the points is to discuss the discussion related to the internet, especially products from SMARTFREN. In the point of the discussion, you must include the #KuotakanSamu hashtag and #Super4GKuota. Information about products that you can get at https://www.smartfren.com/super-4g-kuota.
- NOT ALLOWED to upload the same themed posts that you have written on personal blogs, especially other media. In addition, it is not permissible to copy and paste the writings of other people's works, either only 3 consecutive words in one sentence because we consider this as an act of plagiarism.
- Photographs can use illustrations from social media or free image sites such as Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, of course, by following the format of writing an image source that complies with the IDN Times standard. For example, Unsplash.com/ Account Name and / or Instagram.com/ Account Name
- Don't forget to include #UGC at the beginning of the title and #DearFutureIndonesia in the excerpt section. For those who do not include the hashtag according to the provisions, we will consider the article to fall out and cannot follow the best article selection process.
- You can submit articles at least 1 and a maximum of 4 per IDN Times Community account.
- Every single article that you submit successfully will automatically get a 500 point bonus or IDR 50,000. But only for the first 500 articles submitted via the IDN Times Communit.
- The competition period starts from March 1 to April 22, 2019.
22 April 2019