Jusuf Kalla is the 10th and 12th Vice President in Indonesia. His term of office was with Mr. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono or SBY in 2004-2009 and with Mr Joko Widodo or Jokowi in 2014-2019
Jusuf Kalla's photo contest was held by Pewarta Foto Indonesia (PFI) Makassar. As his appreciation for the figure of Jusuf Kalla and also the eastern community.
- Winners are determined from 77 selected works.
- The winner consists of:
- Winner of the journalist category
- 1st Winner of IDR 25,000,000
- 2nd Place: IDR 15,000,000
- 3rd Place IDR 5,000,000
- 3 Contender @ Rp 2,000,000
- Winner of the general category
- 1st Winner of IDR 10,000,000
- 2nd Winner IDR 5,000,000
- 3rd Winner Rp 2,500,000
- 3 Contende @ Rp. 1,000,000, -
- The work must be homemade original;
- The work was taken during the time of Jusuf Kalla's leadership accompanied Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (SBY) and Joko Widodo (Jokowi);
- The work must match the theme, "JUSUF KALLA, From the East Building Indonesia "
- Include the title, photo brief description (caption);
- The submitted work has never been contested or exhibited beforehand and may not use picture / photo material violating copyright;
- If in the future there is a copyright lawsuit, the committee not responsible for this;
- Works may not contain pornographic, SARA, sadism elements or things that are degrading or harassing parties bother; 8. The committee has the right to use photos of participants as part of publications, promotions, and other (non-commercial) purposes with still include the name of the winner / photographer;
- With participation, participants are deemed to have received and approve all requirements.
- Photographs are colored or black and white;
- The longest-sized photograph works at a maximum of 2400 pixels with wide adjust, JPG / JPEG file format with 300 dpi resolution;
- Digital broadcasting is only permitted as a minor edits;
- Photo works are sent in the format of the name of the participant_Category (journalist / public) _Title Foto_No.Tlp; 5. Participants can submit a maximum of 5 (five) photo works;
- Special journalists must attach a still press card apply;
- Journalist participants, photos taken using a DSLR camera, Digital or the like (not using a cellphone);
- Special participants General photos can be taken using a camera anything as long as it meets the specified resolution standard.
- All photos submitted to the Committee, in the first stage will be rated by the JURI BOARD to select 77 SELECTED WORKS for exhibited
- All selected works are entitled as exhibitors;
- The committee receives photos of participants starting March 1 2019 to April 15 2019 and sent by email to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org and
- Must post the competition poster on social media
- Must follow Instagram account
- @ wapresri.go.id
- and all photos included are required uploaded to Instagram with hastag: #lombafotojusufkalla #jkdaritimurmembangunindonesia #jusufkalla
- The committee has the right to use photos of winners as part from publications, promotions, and other (non-commercial) purposes with still include the name of the winner / photographer.
- The decision of the jury cannot be contested.
Deadline for Collection of works: April 15, 2019 (at 24.00 WITA)
- Chairil (08114445074)
- Kifly (085343655833)