PPAN is an Inter-country Youth Exchange program organized by the Indonesian Ministry of Youth and Sports (Kemenpora) with the government in the destination country. This program has been going on for +/- 40 years and has given birth to many alumni, including Azyumardi Azra (former Chancellor of UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta / Muslim scholar), AM Fachir (Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia), Fasli Jalal (Deputy Minister of Education & Indonesian Culture), A. Fuadi (novelist of Negeri 5 Menara), and Andrie Djarot (host of Trans 7 Morning Editor).
For information about requirement, Please contact the committee.
- Complete and signed application form (including recent photograph on the 1st page)
- A copy of applicant’s ID Card (KTP)
- A copy of latest diploma
- A copy of 5 best achievement/award certificates (if any)
- A copy of no record of marriage certificate
- A copy of security vetting (SKCK)
- A copy of BPJS/KIS
- Medical certificate
- Past social activity (with documentations) & proposal of post project activity
- A copy of TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/Cambridge Exam/CEFR
- EPT/TOEFL Paper-Based : 500
- TOEFL Internet-Based (IBT) : 61
- IELTS : 6
- TOEIC : 600
- Cover letter from Dispora Kabupaten/Kota
- A print of screen capture as a proof of following these instagram accounts: @kemenpora, @dispora.prov.lampung, @pcmilampung
DOWNLOAD ALL THE APPLICATION FORM HERE
How to Apply:
Place all the documents in sequence as showed above and put them in a brown envelope. Write “Seleksi PPAN Provinsi Lampung Tahun 2019 and your COMPLETE NAME” in front upper-left side of the envelope. Send it, either by post service or directly, to Ketua Tim Seleksi Pemuda Antar Negara Tahun 2019 Provinsi Lampung, Dinas Pemuda dan Olahraga Provinsi Lampung Jl. Hasanudin Gang Kantor Pos No.2 Teluk Betung Utara, Bandar Lampung.
The selection committee will not proceed any incomplete documents which is incorrect and/or submitted after 29 March 2019, at 15.00 WIB.
29 March 2019