Asia World Model United Nations (AWMUN) III is a Model United Nations carrying the theme of The Implementation of World’s Agenda 2030. Asia World Model United Nations (AWMUN) III aims to facilitate young leaders from different places to broaden their networks and to provide a platform to share their perspectives, particularly on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that will be discussed in each council.
- Grand Symposium
Asia World Model United Nations (AWMUN) III holds a grand symposium during the opening ceremony with the theme of The Implementation of World’s Agenda 2030 conducted by outstanding speakers that will discuss recent international issues regarding the topic in each council.
- MUN 101
Asia World Model United Nations (AWMUN) III organizes MUN 101 and Zero Conference before the committee sessions start so that the delegates may learn how MUN works and understand the Rules of Procedure deeper. Both MUN 101 and Zero Conference will be explained by our Board of Dais. They will explain and teach the delegates step-by-step procedure of the MUN and they will be discussing interesting topics in the Zero Conference.
- Committee Session
Delegates will be assigned to represent a country in each council that has been chosen by the delegates and discuss the particular topic in their council. Delegates will be moderated by the Board of Directors during the committee session.
- Diplomatic Dinner
Asia World Model United Nations (AWMUN) III provides a networking moment, namely Diplomatic Dinner. Delegates will experience multiculturalism through diplomatic dinner where they may expand their network by meeting other delegates from various countries
- Bali City Tour
Delegates will be invited to witness the alluring beauty of the Island of Gods, Bali. During the city tour, delegates will be visiting iconic tourism spots exhibiting the captivating cultures of Bali that cannot be found anywhere else, such as Water Blow Nusa Dua, Uluwatu Temple, and Pandawa Beach
An awarding ceremony will be presented to appreciate the participants’ hard work and enthusiasm during the committee session.
- Cultural Night
There will be a set of cultural performances during the closing ceremony where the delegates will perform on stage to exhibit the culture of their nations.
Participants that register as single delegates are applying for the conference in an individual manner and will represent a certain country in a council during the conference. Participants intending to participate as single delegates should meet below requirements:
- International Delegates who are enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/ Companies; or
- College or High School Students; or
- University or High School Graduates (aged between 17 – 25 years old).
In regards to the participants referred to as “observers” can be described as participants that are aged older than 14 – 17 or between 25 – 60 years old. However, these participants will not be given any voice or represent a country during the conference. The participants are required to fulfill below requirements:
- Applicants are Aged older than 14 – 17 or between 25 – 60 years old.
- Applicants may apply as mentor or advisor from delegates’ school or university, or parents of delegates in order to gain access to the conference.
- Applicants are members of NGO or institutions that intend to learn more about MUN.
- Applicants younger than 17 years old may also register as an observer by submitting a letter of parents or guardian consent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Observers will be eligible for receiving alike facilities with delegates, such as access to the event, accommodations, and other Conference Plus (Opening & Closing Ceremony) services.
- Observers are eligible for entry to all the 21 committee sessions (limited quota). Observers may also ask the Board of Secretariat and Board of Dais about the conference or Model United Nations in general.
Terms and Conditions
- Observers will not have voices during committee session and are not eligible to choose any country, but observers have access to all councils.
- The quota for Observers is limited only for 100 applicants. Should the quota has already been fulfilled, then the rest of the applicants will be included in the waiting list.
- Observers may include parents or faculty advisors of the delegates.
- Participants who wish to contribute to the conference may also register as group delegations together with their colleagues from High School, University, or Institution. These group delegations will attend the conference as representatives of their respective institutions. The participants are required to meet below requirements:
- International Delegates who are enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/Companies
- High School or University send their delegations from 4 – 8 students (maximum age of 25 years old)
- Group Delegation may choose their own council and country preference (based on availability).
- Only available for Full Accommodation.
- Should any group delegation wish to be accompanied by a Faculty Advisor, the Faculty Advisor is required to register as an observer.
Please visit HERE for more information about Group Delegation
How to Apply:
- Click Register Now” button or click this link https://awmun.org/registration/
- Complete all fields on the form with your valid & best answer.
- Click “Submit” button.
- Check your email inbox/spam/promotions folder. You will receive 2 emails about what to do next.
- Wait for up to 3 days for your screening result. We will send right to your same email.
- If you pass the screening, follow the next steps written in email and complete your payment.
- If you are failed, repeat the registration process with better real answers.
- Make sure that you always notice to emails from us, as they may go to you inbox/primary/promotion/spam folder.