The 2019 ASEAN-ROK Commemorative Summit will be held on 25(MON) – 26(TUE) November 2019 in Busan, the Republic of Korea(ROK), to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Establishment of ASEAN-ROK Dialogue Relations. It will be a landmark diplomatic event, signifying the importance of partnership between ASEAN and ROK.
* ASEAN : Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam,
Viet Nam, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Cambodia
Slogan ContestPreparatory Office for 2019 ASEAN-ROK Commemorative Summit, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of ROK, is pleased to announce a slogan contest and encourages your participation. The Preparatory Office is seeking a slogan to help promote the significance of the Summit. The slogan should be provided either in Korean or in English.
The slogan should commemorate 30 years of ASEAN-ROK cooperative ties; suggest future-oriented messages; be concise and catchy; and be written either in Korean or in English. Please refer to the following information.
- ROK will be the first country to host three commemorative summits with ASEAN.
- In 2017, the ROK government proposed the ASEAN-ROK Future Community Vision, “People-Centered Community of Peace and Prosperity” ” – during the 19th ASEAN-ROK Summit.
Anyone who is interested in ASEAN-ROK cooperation
How to Apply:
All entrants must submit their slogans using the attached entry form. Provide your slogan either in Korean or in English.
* Submit to email@example.com (up to two slogan proposals can be submitted per person)
- First-Place Winner : Certificate of Recognition Awarded by the ROK Foreign Minister (final one person) + Round-Trip Business Class Flight Ticket to ROK + 2 Tickets for ASEAN Train Event
- Second-Place Winners : Voucher or Prize Equivalent to USD 100 (top 10)
- Third-Place Winners : Voucher or Prize Equivalent to USD 10 (first 100 entrants)
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of ROK has intellectual property rights and authority for use of the winning slogan.
- The Ministry may decide to only use part of the phrase of the winning slogan, and in the evaluation process the winning slogan could be modified.
- Only the first submitter will be selected as the first-place winner in case there are other entries the same as the winning slogan.
Please contact Manager Cho Eun Young (+82-2-3441-6019) of 2019 ASEAN-ROK Commemorative Summit Preparatory Office, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, ROK
10 May 2019