The CIMB Young ASEAN Leaders is a scholarship programme for undergraduate students of ASEAN nationality. The theme for CYAL 2019 is Sustainable Indigenous Resources for Renewable Energy to be implemented through a collaboration between Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia – The National University of Malaysia (UKM) and CIMB.
Program date and venue: Kuala Lumpur on 23-27 September 2019
- Return Fligh ticket
- Local transportation
- Accommodation and food during the program continues
- Citizens of ASEAN countries
- Undergraduate student from 18 to 30 years (a minimum CGPA/CQPI of 3.0 or equivalent); enrolled in an ASEAN university.
- Fluently in the English skills.
- Priority will given to those who have experience in Sustainable Indigenous Resources for Renewable Energy or any other volunteering activities
How to Apply:
- There are only 50 places in this programme. After technical knock-out, qualified applicants will undergo the first round of selection by officials of the CIMB Foundation and UCTC, UKM. The final round of selection will be a telephone interview. The closing date of application will be midnight GMT +8, 17 July 2019. The selection will be based on the merits of the individual. There will be online or phone interviews conducted for shortlisted candidates.
- Only selected participants will be notified at third week of August 2019.
- Pleaase visit HERE for apply
17 July 2019