Every year young people from different entities come together at the IYF to discuss and debate thematic areas of concern. The forum culminates in a series of recommended actions to be presented at the International Entities i.e United Nations.
The third International youth forum, to be held from 14 to 15 September 2019, will place with concept on “Peace, Social Equality, SDGs” in Chennai, India.
With 1.8 billion people between the ages of 10 and 24, youth around the world face their fair share of challenges. Whether these challenges are in education or employment, they are highly important and need to be addressed. A proper response to youth challenges needs the involvement of young people themselves in decision-making and political leadership. IYF2019 which aims to educate and aware young population on the importance and foster their engagement for sustaining peace through Social Equality, Human Rights and Sustainable Development Goals further build their capacities for advocacy on standing for Equality, Justice and Human Dignity.
- 75 USD
- For Least Developed Countries, Partners and SAARC Nations
- (Flight Tickets are not Included)
- 100 USD
- For Other Nationals
- (Flight Tickets are Not Included)
- 1500 INR
- For Indian Delegates
- (Without Local Logistics and Travel Expenses )
- The conference fee includes accommodation in Chennai,India, Conference Materials for the duration of conference only.
- Participating delegates are responsible for their own expenses of overstay beside the timeframe.
- The organizing committee will have the rights to choose the quality of accommodation, which if not desired by the participants may choose other at their own expenses.
- The Organizing Committee will provide Dinner , Breakfast (all mornings). In total, there are 3 Breakfast + 2 Lunch+3 Dinner.(included in registration fee)
- The Organizing Committee take responsibility for arranging transportation for participants’ arrivals and departures.
- Participants are highly encouraged to confirm their travel schedule as early as possible.
- Chartered transportation can be worked out for relevant travel and learning sessions Upon Demand.
- IYF2019 Providing Limited Scholarship For Selected Applicants (One Delegate Each Country) In The Basis Of Thier Profile And They Will Provided Free Shard Accommodation, Local Travel, Food And All Local Logistics, Wavier From Admin Fee From Organisers
- (This Dosent Include Flight Fare)
- Must be 18 years above.
- Must be able to speak English.
- At least two years’ professional experience in the fields of Human Rights, SDG, politics, economics, administration, culture, media, science or civil society;
- Strong interest in the respective topic of the Forum
How to Apply:
Please click HERE for apply
24 August 2019