The Taiwan-Asia Exchange Foundation (TAEF), through the Taiwan-Asian Young Leaders Engagement (TAYLE), is inviting young South and Southeast Asian professionals and scholars (ages 25-35) who have a passion for regional development to participate in the annual Yushan Forum (October 8 to 9) and Taiwan’s National Day celebrations (October 10). Prospective participants should have an interest in one of the following program themes: inclusive healthcare, agriculture and food security, civil-society empowerment, technology and innovation, best practices and good governance, cultural diversity, youth leadership, and transnational cooperation networks.
Participants will be required to submit a reflective commentary (1,000 to 1,500 words) on their experience within one (1) week after the conclusion of the activity, preferably touching on at least one of the program themes.
- TAEF will cover the costs of round-trip tickets (economy) and accommodations for the inclusive dates.
- Successful applicants will be given the opportunity to learn from and meet leaders from government, industry, academia and civil society from across the Indo-Pacific.
- Admission to the Taiwan-Asian Young Leaders Engagement (TAYLE) network.
- 25-35 years of age
- A citizen of any South or Southeast Asian country
- Interested in one of the listed program themes (please see link)
- Has a passport/able to travel
- An interest in Asian affairs and regional development
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
06 September 2019, 00:00 GMT+08 (Taipei Time)