Do you have an idea of a business but do not know how to get started? Or you have a start-up and would like to develop it further? Then we would like to offer you a great opportunity to learn how to do it – join Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop in Amsterdam! Take the challenge to learn more about what it’s like to study business in Amsterdam!
We invite young leaders who wish to contribute to their communities to join the workshop and learn more about youth entrepreneurship. Young leaders will be offered workshops to introduce them to various aspects of the topic with the special emphasis on how to move from theory to practice in the field of youth entrepreneurship. You will also learn how to realize your own potential as a young entrepreneur.
If you feel you have the soul of an entrepreneur but do not know yet how to put this into practise – join us for the Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop in Amsterdam!
Scholarship scheme will benefit for selected member of AYFN . AYFN will waive the program fee and travel expense. There will be selection process to get this opportunity. AYFN will select the candidates using some assessments: documents review (1st round), making a personal video and online interview (if needed).(2nd round). The number of scholarship : 5 spots.
- All nationalities
- Must be between 15 – 35 years old
- Able to travel to Amsterdam during the program
- Able to afford the program fee and others expenses
- Physical healthy
Requirements to apply the scholarship
The applicants should meet the criteria as follow:
- Must be a member of AYFN (If you are not a member of AYFN, kindly sign up as a member. Click here to register.)
- Must be 15 – 35 Years old
- Commit to join full program
- Commit to obey the rules of the program
- Have a good communication skill
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Health physically and mentally
How to Apply:
- Prepare these documents ( All documents must be in English) :
- AYFN membership ID number
- Curriculum Vittae
- Motivation letter
- Color photo
- English proficiency certificate (If any)
- Certificates of achievement (if any)
- Register online here. Please ensure you have had AYFN membership ID number before filling up the application form. Otherwise, your application will not be processed and rejected.
If you wish to join this program without selection. AYFN also accepts Self funded application.
15 January 2020