Indonesian Youth Diplomacy is pleased to announce our call for applicants for the Y20 2021 Indonesian delegation. Three candidates will be selected as the official Indonesian delegates for the Y20 Summit 2021 in Milan, Italy in July 2021.
The Y20 Summit is the official platform for young people from across G20 countries to engage in policy discussions on the most pressing global, economic challenges and generate innovative solutions which will be presented to the G20 Leaders Summit for consideration in their discussions.
- In the previous summits, the hosting governments fund all in-country expenses throughout the summit. More details will be available closer to the date, but please be assured that past delegates have managed to lock-in sponsorship deals.
- Be an inspirational young Indonesian citizen (undergraduate/ graduate student, recent graduate, or young professional in Indonesia or abroad) from either the public, private and/or civil society sectors;
- I am an Indonesian, currently studying/ working abroad, can I apply?
They welcome all Indonesians to apply, regardless of their current place of study and/or work. We have had many Indonesians studying abroad representing Indonesia in the Y20 Summits.
- Be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of the Summit (by 31 July 2021)
- Be fluent in English (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Have working/studying experience and deep knowledge of the priority areas
- Have strong academic background and commitments in concrete projects/volunteering or working experience
- Have demonstrated their capacity in a leadership role
- Have a strong interest in foreign policy and/or global issues
- Understand global problems with a multicultural perspective
- Be able to attend and commit to the Y20 Summit and online preparation
How to Apply:
The first round involves submitting your application form, resume, motivational letter and an essay from one of the essay prompts.
Download the application form HERE and fill out using the given format. Once completed, please upload your document by clicking on the 'I am ready to upload' button in Official Website.
Documents are accepted only in .pdf format and titled “[Full Name]_Application Form Y20 Saudi Arabia 2020_[Essay Code]”, for example: Budi Rahardjo_Application Form Y20 Saudi Arabia 2020_GCC. The Theme Codes can be found in the application document on the essay section (GCC, FOW, SED, HDH). Don't forget to press submit when you are done
Feel free to send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
The deadline to complete your application is January 27th, 2020 at 11.59PM WIB (GMT +7).