CU endeavors to innovate course offerings and stay up to date with demands of industry and as such, ECU is pleased to introduce scholarships to students seeking to study Petroleum Engineering at an undergraduate or postgraduate level in the Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Engineering (J69); Master of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering specialization) (I59); Master of Technology (Petroleum Engineering) (J70) and the Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours Degree (W17). The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of the course.
At a glance
- In order to apply for this scholarship you must be an international student applicant who applies for, and receives an offer, or a conditional offer to commence undergraduate or postgraduate Petroleum Engineering at ECU in 2019 and 2020.
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20 per cent of tuition fees for the duration of their Petroleum Engineering course.
The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of the course.
Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship, all eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be commencing study of a postgraduate or undergraduate Petroleum Engineering degree in 2019 and 2020; Master of Engineering (Petroleum engineering) (I59); Master of Technology (Petroleum Engineering) (J70); Graduate Diploma of Petroleum Engineering (J69); Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours (W17).
- meet ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup.
How to Apply:
How to apply for this scholarship
- If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
- The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
- You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
31 July 2020
31 July 2020