Many young entrepreneurs dream of owning a business, running a website or starting a mobile app but have limited funds to start. With the hurdle of student fees and homework, many student entrepreneurs have no choice but to forestall their dreams.
The Voy Media Entrepreneur Scholarship was created to help students jumpstart their businesses while in school. Voy Media a Facebook advertising agency believes in helping passionate, hardworking, and talented students achieve their dream of starting their own business.
- Voy Media will award one (1) $2,500 scholarship to each winner determined by our judges. A total of four (4) scholarships will be awarded for each calendar year. This scholarship is designed to help young entrepreneurs afford the rising cost of education and help them along the road to entrepreneurship.
- The scholarship will be awarded in check form, made payable directly to the university/school that the winners are from.
Since it was created, the Internet has both helped and complicated the rise of entrepreneurship. How would you leverage the Internet to develop a business? In addition, how would you manage the increased competition and other complexities that an online marketplace produces?
Requirement and How To Apply:
- Any current college student or incoming freshman enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Student must be enrolled at an accredited college, university or trade school. No major or trade requirements. All students are welcome.
- You must submit a 500-1,000 word essay on the below topic to email@example.com by midnight of the scholarship deadline.
30 April 2020