Carnegie Mellon University is a private, global, research university which stands among the world's most renowned educational institutions.
Established in 1900 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon has been a birthplace of innovation, and a global leader in bringing ground-breaking ideas to market and creating successful start-up businesses.
The scholarships are awarded to eligible students from Asia, South America and Africa and apply for Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs in August 2020.
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS)
- The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
- South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS)
- The scholarship will support South American students to become leaders to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA)
- With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region
The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2019 or August 2020
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded
How to Apply:
If you're a resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master program to study with us. Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, we will contact you of your scholarship eligibility.
Learn more. Apply today.
30 April 2020