Chulalongkom University has taken a leading role in implementing interactive collaboration with the international community. In order to further develop academic cooperation between Thailand and foreign countries, the University has established "the Undergraduate Scholarship Prograrmne for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN Countries- to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies at Chulalongkorn University..
The scholarships will cover the following:
- An economy class, round-trip ticket, as actually paid. It should also be noted that
- For students from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht;
- For students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht;
- For students from Europe, Australia and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 20,000 Baht;
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht.
- Students are required to pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed open their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Tuition fees (Eee/special fee charged by the Faculty or the Programme of the students' choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the studentsand the Faculty/Programme is needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht).
Eligibility at Applicants:
- Applicants must fulfil the requirements of the International Programme of their choice
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants must not be Thai nationals; neither do they hold dual nationality, one of which is Thai.
Documents Required for Application:
- A completed application form with a 1-inch photograph attached,
- A curriculum vitae,
- An academic transcript of the last academic institution that the applicant attended,
- A photocopy of the applicant's passport,
- A medical certificate confining a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant's homeb coturry.
- Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the Faculty Programme of their choice before the deadline set by the University's Office of Academic Affairs.
- Details of all programs: http://www.academic.chula.ac.th/search/search.asp
- Details of all international programs: http://www.inter.chula.ac.th/inter/internationalstudents/InterProgramList.html
- Applicants must be screened and recruited by the Faculty Programme of their choice before their names am forwarded to the Office of Academic Affairs, Chulalongkom University. All relevant application documents which have been screened by the Faculty/Programme must arrive , at the Office of Academic Affairs no later than June 19, 2020 for the first semester enrolment for the academic year 2020. The Office of Academic Affairs will not accept direct applications from applicants.
- Application Form:Download HERE
19 June 2020