The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand is offering applicants to its Master and Doctoral degree programs an opportunity to qualify for generous academic fellowships. A large number of no-bond AIT Fellowships are available for students applying for postgraduate programs offered at AIT’s School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM). As Asia’s leading international higher learning institute, the AIT Fellowships are intended to increase the number of skilled international scientists, engineers, and managers required to meet the future challenges of the emerging Asian Economic Community region and beyond.
- AIT Fellowship is a form of financial aid that provides an opportunity for admissible students from all over the world to study together at AIT.
- It helps subsidize part of the study cost by covering full, or a portion of, tuition for qualified students while the students are responsible for the rest of the tuition, the registration fees (20,000 Baht per semester to maintain student status) and the living expenses (around 11,500‐15,000 Baht per month).
- Each school has its Selection Committee. The Selection Committee will propose the value of fellowship grant for each applicant (if eligible) for approval by the School Dean. This fellowship grant can only be given once before the enrollment and cannot be changed over the entire study period.
- All nationalities;
- Meeting AIT’s English Proficiency Requirement (i.e. IELTS or AIT EET score of 5.0 or above for Master and 5.5 for Doctoral program);
- Having four‐year Bachelor's degree from a recognized university;
- Having a master’s degree from recognized university for Ph.D. applicants and should have a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 in their Master’s degree and 2.75 in their undergraduate program from top universities.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
10 June 2020