Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
50% tuition fees
One academic year
Eligible applicants must
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How to Apply
The application deadline for the September 2020 scholarship is Tuesday 30 June 2020. Applicants who have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.
If you are successful, you will be notified via email by Friday 24 July 2020.
If you accept the scholarship, you will need to pay your £3,000 deposit to UWE Bristol within a week of receiving your scholarship offer letter. You will also have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Read the scholarship terms and conditions.
30 June 2020