Zayed university offers three types of scholarship at the beginning of each academic year. Scholarship applications are reviewed by a scholarship committee appointed by the Vice-President on an annual basis. The types of scholarships are as follows:
1. Undergraduate Merit Scholarships:
This scholarship is awarded to international students on the basis of academic merit as determined from academic performance in the final year of high school. The undergraduate merit scholarship may cover up to 50% of tuition fees and cannot be stacked with another major award.
Obtain a minimum average of 95% or equivalent.
IELTS 6.0 (no band less than 5.5) or TOEFL iBT of 80.
- May cover up to 50% of tuition fees, but does not cover additional costs such as laptop, food, housing, or transport.
- Provide 4-6 hours per week of on-campus work assignments
2. Undergraduate Family Grant:
Zayed University provides the undergraduate family grant for families that have more than one son/daughter enrolled in ZU undergraduate programs. This grant includes a tuition discount of 25% for each sibling after the first and cannot be stacked with another major award.
3. Undergraduate Tuition Fee Discount for Children of ZU Employees:
Zayed University provides a 50% tuition fee discount to all children of ZU administrators, faculty and staff who are on regular contracts. Employees’ children will lose this scholarship once their parent’s contract at the university has ended.
How to Apply:
- Login into ZU e-service
- Select Scholarship Request
- Fill the Application form
- Attach the required documents
- High School Diploma
- IELTS /TOFEL Certificate
- Salary letter or financial statement of student’s guardian
- Passport and visa copy
- Personal Photo
- Positive letter of reference from most recent school.
- Essay of personal achievements/ community services
Extra important documents:
For Undergraduate Merit scholarship:
- Proof of any awards
- To whom it may concern from ZU HR department
- Birth certificate
Requirement For the Undergradute Program:Zayed University welcomes applications from International students who meet the admission criteria listed HERE and as space and resources permit.
FOR HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAM PLEASE VISIT HERE
30 June 2020