A specific number of international students will be granted Success Scholarships provided that they receive education in Turkey and meet the necessary requirements.
Students must apply to Success Scholarships online between October - November 2020. Applicants must first open an account on Turkey Scholarships Application System (https://tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr) and enter their “Personal Information, Educational Background, Social Activities, etc.” in order to apply to Success Scholarship.
Students must provide all requested data for application; scan and upload requested documents to the system in a supported format (pdf, jpeg, etc.). Otherwise, applications will be considered invalid.
In case any error or mistake is detected in the information and documents submitted by students, their applications will be considered invalid. And in case such a mistake or error is detected after granting the scholarship, the total amount of scholarship paid to students will be collected as per the relevant legislations.
Success Scholarships cover only monthly scholarship payments for an academic year and these payments are made only in months (9 months) students continue their education.
***Since there is a limited quota reserved for the Success Scholarship, in determining the winning ones; it will be fairly allocated by country, university, department and levels***
NOTE: THE SCHOLARSHIP WILL OPEN ON OCTOBER 2020
Applicants eligible to Success Scholarship will receive the following monthly payments:
- ₺ 450 for undergraduate students,
- ₺ 600 for graduate students,
- ₺ 900 for PhD students.
- Students must have a foreign citizenship. In case students hold dual citizenship, one of their nationality being the Republic of Turkey, they cannot apply to the Success Scholarship Program (Exchange students are not eligible).
- Students must complete at least one academic year (2 semesters) in undergraduate, graduate or PhD degrees in Turkey (including scientific preparation classes), and undergraduate students must have at least 3.00 (out of 4) GPA (Grade Point Average), while PhD students must score at least 3.5 (out of 4) in order to be eligible.
- Undergraduate students in Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy as an exception must have at least 2.50 (out of 4) GPA in order to be eligible.
- Students who will apply to the Success Scholarship Program must not be previously granted or currently benefitting from any other scholarship granted as per Turkey Scholarships (including State, Government Scholarships, and cancelled scholarships).
- Also, students must not be currently benefitting from a scholarship granted by any institution or organization.
Student Certificate with signature and seal received from registrar's office after October 1, 2019 (Mandatory) Transcript with signature and seal received from registrar's office after October 1, 2019 (Mandatory) Copy of a valid ID or Passport (Mandatory)
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for apply (Open October 2020)
November 2020 (Open October 2020)