Transparency International School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice. Selected applicants will be able to attend online interactive lectures and seminars in a more open and free atmosphere where they will be able to engage with other fellow participants and get the opportunity to learn from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals.
Fees & Scholarships
- The Transparency School 2020 tuition fee is 400 EUR.
- A limited number of full scholarships is available for applicants from Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, and Ukraine.
- In addition, there is a limited number of partial tuition fee waivers available.
- The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
- We welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds. Transparency School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
Applying is really simple – just fill out and submit our online application form
Please note that you will be asked to upload a short motivational letter along with your Europass CV. We strongly advise that you prepare these in advance and have them ready before you start filling out your application form.
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.
If you have any application-related questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 15 July 2020.
- Candidates applying for a scholarship will be notified about the outcome of their application by 1 August 2020 at the latest.
- The deadline for non-scholarship applications is 20 July 2020.
- Candidates will be notified about the outcome of their application on a rolling basis (and by 1 August 2020 at the latest), therefore, we encourage you to apply at your earliest convenience.