This program in Indonesia is a collaboration between American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) and the Language Development and Fostering Agency, or Badan Bahasa, under the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Be Indonesian citizens and not permanent residents or citizens of the US, or be currently living in the US
- Applicant must be residing in Indonesia throughout the nomination and selection process
- Possess leadership qualities and show experience in community service
- Have preparation in, and a demonstrated commitment to, their chosen field of study
- Be proficient in English
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Demonstrate that they can realistically accomplish a professional program in the US
- Not be employees or close family members or dependents of employees of AMINEF, or the US Embassy, or the US Department of State
- Not be receiving another scholarship at the time of this scholarship application
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to return to Indonesia upon completion of the fellowship
The applicants should:
- Be educators in the early stages of their careers (with a minimum of one-year’s experience as a full-time English or Indonesian-as-a-foreign-language teacher at the secondary or tertiary level)
- Be capable of succeeding in the dual role of teaching assistant and student at an undergraduate or graduate host institution
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (S1), or master’s degree (S2)
- Have a minimum TOEFL ITP score of 550 (= iBT 79/80) or IELTS equivalent
Submission Requirements (to be supplied in English)
- Completed application form
- *Copy of your most recent (less than two years old) TOEFL ITP or IELTS score
- *Three letters of reference from your current employer
- *Copy of academic transcript and diploma (in original language and in English translation)
- *Copy of valid identity document (KTP or passport)
- *Curriculum vitae
*Please upload these documents through your online application.
How to Apply:
Candidates should complete the online application before the extended deadline of May 15, 2020.
Please download the online application instructions for your reference.
Note to applicants who have submitted their applications in the form of hard copies to AMINEF office, please resubmit your applications through the above-mentioned link.
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via email to the following address: email@example.com
30 June 2020.