The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities, and is where a unique fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards preparing professional graduates for significant roles in business and society globally. APU has earned an enviable reputation as an award-winning University through its achievements in winning a host of prestigious awards at local and international levels.
University scholarships for international students are available to new international students. The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
1. International Students Scholarships
The following documents should be submitted for the Scholarship Application:
- APU Application Form
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc) would be an added advantage
Applications will not be considered if the required information and/or documents are incomplete or not submitted.
Conditions of the Awards
Conditions of the Awards
- Scholarships are limited to course fees only.
- All other fees & expenses including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses, except for the course fee as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Scholarship awards are not exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
- These awards are for students joining APU programmes based on their high School Merit Results as stated above.
- Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Students who have not obtained their final results may use their Forecast results to apply. However, their forecast results must be certified by the School.
- Should the student fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on Forecast results, the award will be rescinded.
- All decisions on these scholarship awards are at the discretion of the APU Scholarships Committee, and are deemed final.
- Scholarship applicants cannot change or substitute courses from one course to another.
How to Apply:
To apply for scholarships, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries and submit the complete set of application to the following address:
Ms. Lee Ai Mun
Manager, International Operations
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
Technology Park Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur,
The deadline for this Scholarship applications is 30th August 2020. We must receive the full set of documents for scholarship application on or before this date.
2. APU Masters Degree Scholarship
APU Postgraduate Master’s Degree Scholarships are offered for academic success. Secure the Scholarships by Enrolling at APU; together with your academic results. Please note that Scholarships are limited and on first come first serve basis.
- Bachelor Degree Certificate & Transcripts
- Bachelor Degree Grading System
- Resume - CV
- Reference Letters from Employers (if applicable)
- Any other supporting documents relevant to your academic qualifications
Terms & Conditions
All scholarships offered by APU are subject to the following terms and conditions as stated below:
- All scholarships offered by APU to any student are at the absolute discretion of Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarships are limited to course/tuition fees only. All other fees & expenses including library fees, registration fees, accommodation fees, deposits, student ID, resit or retake fees, living and travel expenses; as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Scholarship awards are not transferable or exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
- The University reserves the right to decide on the number of scholarships to be awarded for each programme.
- All Scholarships recipients would be expected to contribute to the APU/APIIT Community through participation in Exhibition, Roadshows, Open Days, Student ARC, Student Welcome Team or any other activities as assigned by the institution.
- Scholarship recipients will be required to sign an agreement accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship. Recipients who fail to comply with all the terms and conditions of the scholarship will be required to pay back in full the total scholarship value awarded to him / her by APU.
- Scholarship holders must practice exemplary behavior and read, understand and comply with all rules, regulations and requirements as stipulated by the Rules & Regulations and Professional Code of Conduct of APU/APIIT.
- Scholarship holders should attend regularly, diligently and without fail all classes, lectures, tutorials and lessons required by the course or programme of study.
- Meet all requirements pertaining to completion of assignments, projects and examinations as required by the course of study.
- All scholarships are applicable for studies at APU/APIIT in Malaysia only and are not applicable for study at overseas partner universities.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying (Fill the form)
first come first serve basis.