Wardah, a beauty brand under of PT. Paragon Technology and Innovation. The company was founded by Nurhayati Subakat in 1985. This company has a vision to provide benefits with one of the missions, to support the advancement of the nation's education. One of the programs implemented to realize this mission is a scholarship program that has been consistently implemented for years.
In the momentum of Wardah's 25 years, a new scholarship program called the "Wardah Scholarship Program" was launched.
The main programs obtained in the Wardah Scholarship Program are regular scholarships that will be given every month until graduation, self-development programs to help prepare scholarship recipients to be ready to face the world, and volunteer programs that aim to train scholarship recipients' awareness of problems that occur in the surroundings. With these programs, it is hoped that the scholarship recipients can grow into leaders who have strong character and high concern.
- Regular scholarships worth Rp. 750,000, -/month which will be given until graduation (Maximum semester 8),
- Personal Development Program,
- Volunteering Program.
- Have good academic and non-academic achievements.
- Is a student (Mahasiswi) in semester 3 during the registration period.
- The scholarship program is primarily given to students who come from underprivileged families.
- Is a D4 / S1 student from a Partner University (PTN) Click HERE
- The student concerned is not married.
- The student concerned is not currently receiving scholarships from faculties, universities, institutions or other third parties.
- Recommended by the Rector or at least the Dean
- Willing to participate in all self-development and volunteer activities carried out by Wardah and Partner University.
- This scholarship is given without official ties or anything to scholarship recipients or the campus
- Photograph and photo of the whole body
- KTP (Identity Card)
- KTM (Student Identity Card)
- KK (Family Card)
- Certificate of Parents' Income
- Last Transcript (IP and IPK)
- Letter of Recommendation from Faculties / Universities
- PLN or PDAM bills
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for apply
- 3 - 9 Oktober 2020
- UNIVERSITAS GADJAH MADA (UGM)
- UNIVERSITAS PATTIMURA (UNPATTI)
- UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO (UNTAD)
- UNIVERSITAS MULAWARMAN (UNMUL)
- INSTITUT TEKNOLOGI SEPULUH NOPEMBER (ITS)
- UNIVERSITAS SAM RATULANGI (UNSRAT)
- UNIVERSITAS BRAWIJAYA (UB)
- UNIVERSITAS LAMPUNG (UNILA)
- POLITEKNIK NEGERI LAMPUNG (POLINELA)
- 10 - 16 Oktober 2020
- UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA (UNJ)
- UNIVERSITAS LAMBUNG MANGKURAT (ULM)
- UNIVERSITAS AIRLANGGA (UNAIR)
- INSTITUT PERTANIAN BOGOR (IPB)
- UNIVERSITAS NUSA CENDANA (UNDANA)
- INSTITUT TEKNOLOGI BANDUNG (ITB)
- UNIVERSITAS HASANUDDIN (UNHAS)
- 17-23 October 2020
- UNIVERSITAS PALANGKA RAYA (UPR)
- UNIVERSITAS UDAYANA (UNUD)
- UNIVERSITAS PADJADJARAN (UNPAD)
- UNIVERSITAS RIAU (UR)
- UNIVERSITAS CENDERAWASIH (UNCEN)
- UNIVERSITAS ISLAM NEGERI JAKARTA (UIN JKT)
- 24 - 30 Oktober 2020
- UNIVERSITAS ANDALAS (UNAND)
- UNIVERSITAS SRIWIJAYA (UNSRI)
- UNIVERSITAS SYIAH KUALA (UNSYIAH)
- UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA (UI)
- UNIVERSITAS SULTAN AGENG TIRTAYASA (UNTIRTA)
- UNIVERSITAS PENDIDIKAN INDONESIA (UPI)
- UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO (UNDIP)
- POLITEKNIK NEGERI SRIWIJAYA (POLSRI)
3 November 2020