ASEAN and EU have jointly designed SHARE to support ASEAN’s vision to build an ASEAN Higher Education Area, to strengthen regional cooperation, enhance the quality, competitiveness and internationalisation of ASEAN higher education institutions and students, and thereby to contribute to a people-centred ASEAN Community. SHARE provides ASEAN with relevant experience and expertise from the European Higher Education Area, and builds on the best practices and existing platforms of the region and the ASEAN Member States. ASEAN is working with a consortium of the British Council (leader), DAAD, Nuffic, Campus France, ENQA and EUA between 2015 and 2018 to implement SHARE.
The European Union (EU) and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are inviting undergraduate students in ASEAN of all disciplines to apply for the fourth batch of the SHARE scholarships to study at ASEAN or EU universities for one semester in the period December 2017 – August 2018.
- Candidate should have completed at least two (2) semesters at their home university
- Candidate must be a national of an ASEAN Member State (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia)
- Candidate should be a student of a participating university
Before registering, you need to prepare the electronic versions of the following documents :
- ALL your transcripts of records since the beginning of your studies (in one document)
- A copy of a valid passport
- A recent photograph
Students will need to apply through online application system Click here
10 November 2017
Click here for more information