The Frank Bowling Scholarships of £10,500 each are available to two UK or EU students accepted on the MA Fine Art course at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London. University of the Arts London is a large university based in London, England. It specialises in art, design, fashion and the performing arts.
The Scholarship will cover full tuition fees for the course. The Scholarships are established by artist Frank Bowling OBE. Frank is an alumnus of Chelsea College of Arts, former staff member of Byam Shaw and Camberwell College of Arts.
The Scholarships are awarded according to financial need and academic merit. The selected students will be those who will benefit from postgraduate studies to realise their full potential and who are unable to finance themselves through their studies.
- A home or EU student for tuition fee purposes.
- Accepted on the full-time MA Fine Art course at Chelsea College of Arts.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- An electronic portfolio containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the selection panel to review.
- The review must include title page with your name and course title.
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work;
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and, if relevant, title, size and materials used in the original piece.
- A copy of most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- An academic or professional reference.
- Last three months bank statements.
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate).
All the materials must send via DropBox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk
The scholarship is worth £10,500 each and will cover full tuition fees for two Home or EU students.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
August 31, 2018