As the oldest Catholic institution of higher education in Florida and one of the top universities in Central Florida, Saint Leo University has a century-long tradition of welcoming students of all faiths.
Our liberal arts campus—located 30 miles north of Tampa—educates just over 2,200 students. Total enrollment across our Central Florida campus, more than 40 regional locations, and online programs is nearly 16,000. Saint Leo offers over 50 undergraduate degrees, programs and endorsements as well as master's, doctoral and certificate programs in the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business, and School of Education & Social Services.
The Saint Leo University is pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity equivalent to a savings of $6,000 over the course of a qualifying student’s program. The Saint Leo University is a private, nonprofit, Roman Catholic liberal arts university established in 1889. Its primary campus is located in St. Leo, Florida, 35 miles north of Tampa in Pasco County.
- International students and US citizens are eligible.
- Students must be new for the 2018 – Summer 1 term.
- Students seeking to pursue the MBA Online (online only format).
- Students must meet all admissions, academic and programmatic requirements in order to be eligible for this one-time scholarship opportunity, including the submission of official transcripts.
- Students must have achieved a 3.25 GPA in their completed undergraduate or graduate program at a regionally accredited institution.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
- University is pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity equivalent to a savings of $6,000 over the course of a qualifying student’s program.
April 20, 2018