The Halmstad University Scholarship covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee and will be deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarship will not cover living costs and there are no grants for family members.
- This scholarship will provide 25% or 50% of the tuition fee.
- Funding for the living and other expenses should be supplemented from other sources.
- Candidates from non-EU/EEA countries including Switzerland are eligible to apply for Halmstad University Scholarships, 2019.
- Applicants must have secured Bachelor's degree from an internationally accredited university.
- Applicants must provide English Proficiency test scores e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
How to Apply:
- Apply for one of our master’s programmes at www.universityadmissions.se. Please pay the application fee to University Admissions.
- Only applicants who are qualified to our master programmes and are eligible to Halmstad University scholarships will receive an email with the online application form on 1 March.
- Fill in the online scholarship application form. Deadline March 10. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you will receive from University Admissions.
- The committee will award scholarships based on students academic merits (GPA but also ranking of the previous university and proficiency in English).
- Applicants with a Halmstad University programme as their first choice will have priority in the nomination.
- Halmstad University will notify the recipients of scholarships by email in beginning of April.
- If you haven't received a scholarship offer, you have unfortunately not been offered a scholarship. Applicants who are not offered a scholarship will not be notified individually.
Halmstad University will accept applications for the scholarship from 1st March to 10th March 2019.