How to Apply:
31 March 2019
- Tuition waiver;
- Free accommodation on campus;
- Living allowance: CNY 6,000 per month (ten months per year, up to two years);
- International students medical insurance (relevant medical insurance items can be found on http://en.lxbx.net)
- Applicants must hold citizenship of an Asian country (other than the People’s Republic of China).
- Applicants must be in good health condition.
- Applicants must be Bachelor degree holders or graduating students normally at the age of 35 or below (born after April 30, 1983).
- Applicants must have academic excellence, honesty and integrity, open vision, sense of responsibility and mission.
- Applicants must appreciate the mission and vision of the AFLSP Program.
- If admitted to the Program, applicants shall stay enrolled as a full-time student at Zhejiang University and actively participate in various activities organized by the university.
- Applicants must agree to sign a student commitment letter stipulated by Bai Xian Asia Institute.
- Language proficiency requirements:
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs of literature, history, philosophy, education and law should have a level 4 HSK certificate with minimum score of 210, or HSK certificate of level 5 or above; applicants for other Chinese-taught programs should have a level 4 HSK certificate with minimum score of 190, or HSK certificate of level 5 or above. Applicants with TOEFL or IELTS certificates will be given priority.
- There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for applicants of English-taught programs, but they (except for English native speakers) must have an internet-based TOEFL test score of 90 or IELTS test score of 6.5 (or above).
How to Apply:
- Applicants shall fill in and submit the Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University via the International Students Online Application System first (click here), then print and sign the application form produced by the online application system.
Note: After login, please choose “Master’s Program”.
- Use the same Username and Password of Zhejiang University’s International Students Online Application System to log on the Scholarship Application portal (click here). After login, click “Apply for Asian Future Leaders Scholarship” at the lower left side of the page, submit the application form, then print out the application form and sign.
- Applicants MUST submit or post all the following application materials (strictly in required order) to the Admission Office of the International College of Zhejiang University in person or entrust others with that by the deadline. The application package should be labeled “Asian Future Leaders Scholarship”. The incomplete application materials or the application submitted by email will NOT be processed. Additional documents may be required when necessary. Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the result of the application.
31 March 2019