Pitt-Greensburg is committed to providing an outstanding Pitt education at an affordable cost. We recognize the financial challenge associated with higher education and strive to make a Pitt-Greensburg experience attainable for our students.
We are also committed to welcoming the brightest students to Pitt-Greensburg where they will grow both personally and professionally working alongside our award-winning faculty, caring staff and enthusiastic student body.
Pitt-Greensburg will award 3 full-tuition scholarships to freshmen students beginning their education in Fall 2019. The award will cover tuition only (in-state rate) for up to 4 years if the student meets renewal criteria of 3.5 GPA each academic year. This prestigious scholarship has a value of over $50,000.
- This prestigious University of Pittsburgh Full-Tuition Scholarship has a value of over $50,000.
- University of Pittsburgh Full-Tuition Scholarship covers full amount tuition fees.
Qualified students are invited to apply and participate in the competition. In order to be eligible, the student must meet the following criteria:
- 1. Admitted as a full-time freshman student to Pitt-Greensburg by January 15, 2019 (Direct applicants only; option students are not eligible to apply).
- 2. Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.8 or higher (at time of application).
- 3. Scored a minimum of 1250 on SAT - or - 26 on ACT.
- 4. Student must be a United States citizen.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instruction to apply. HERE
22 January 2019