The Dexa Award 2019 Scholarship is intended for Indonesian students who have high enthusiasm and want to implement their expertise in the field of science. Selected candidates are free to choose study programs that are in accordance with research proposals on campus, in all A-accredited universities in Indonesia.
In addition to getting a full scholarship to master's degree, the Dexa Award 2019 Scholarship winner too have career opportunities at Dexa Group. Participants are required to make a proposal by selecting 1 out of 3 scientific groups (Rumpun) provided (will be announced)
- An Indonesian citizen.
- Is a graduate of S1 OR is a student who is studying S1 OR already apply for S2 in A. accredited tertiary institutions
- Submit the original proposal according to the instructions for filling out the proposal (DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING PROPOSAL).
- The name of the proposal uploaded must follow the following format: DASS2019_RUMPUN_NAMA LENGKAP.
- All papers, ideas, methodologies will belong to Dexa Group.
Requirement for Admission:
- Submit a certificate received at the university's S2 program in Indonesia (institution with A accreditation), 2019 or 2020 study programs.
- Scholarships can be postponed until the S2 study program in 2021 (if the current winner is still in the undergraduate study)
- Not getting a scholarship from another party.
- Become a full student during the Masters program.
- Conduct scientific research while studying S2.
How to Apply:
- To register for the 2019 Dexa Award Scholarship, applicants can register at the Official Website (Comming Soon) Fill in the complete data yourself, then submit the proposal that has been made.
- Application deadline is up to APRIL 30 2019. Announcement of 10 finalists is carried out on June 17, 2019. Participants selected as finalists were invited to Jakarta and did presentation in front of the jury, which will be held on 24-25 June 2019. Announcement The winner and award will be held on June 27, 2019.
30 April 2019