Bidadari Island is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Thousand Islands Administrative District, Jakarta. With excellent facilities, choice of water activities, and the historic site of Benteng Martello, Bidadari Island has never lost its appeal to the people of Jabodetabek and Bandung.
Kreavi with Taman Impian Jaya Ancol challenged visual creators at Kreavi to redesign visual branding to increase impressions, brand image, and brand awareness of Bidadari Island. The visual assets produced include logos and other design derivatives which will be explained below.
In this Kreavi Challenge, Kreavi together with Ancol, challenges visual creators throughout Indonesia to rebranding Bidadari Island which is part of Taman Impian Jaya Ancol, including designing logos and other design derivatives that Ancol will need.
- The main champion, Rp. 45,000,000
- For champions of hope, money worth Rp 1,500,000 (for 14 winners)
- For favorite champions, money worth Rp. 600,000 (for 15 winners)
- Participants must be Indonesian citizens aged over 17 years.
- Participants can register for individuals, or groups.
- For participants in groups, just use the name of one representative.
- Participants are not charged a registration fee.
- Participants must attach a valid personal identity (photocopy of ID card, driver's license or passport).
- Participants must have a Kreavi account and complete their personal data on a Kreavi account.
- Participants must fill in the form bit.ly/submission_KCRPB and include their identity data.
- Participants in certain provisions must be present at the mandatory event determined by the committee.
- The judges' decision will be final.
- The work received must be complete in accordance with the stipulated requirements, if it does not meet the requirements, the work will be disqualified and not included.
- Must be unique, easy to remember and read, and has character.
- Participants can submit several alternative logos.
- The winning copyright is entirely the property of PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancol.
- In the presentation of the work sent via the form, participants can send it in the form of a .zip of a maximum of 10MB containing:
- Description of concepts from branding and derivatives (PDF / slide / word).
- Logo and explanation files are put together in one PDF file
- Photograph / scan of KTP / SIM / passport.
- The work does not contain SARA
- The ideas and concepts of the work have never been published before in any media.
- The ideas and concepts of the work must be original and there is no element of plagiarism
- inside it.
- Especially for logo design, there are no elements of images that are downloaded, clip art, and the like.
- If it is proven that the work contains elements of plagiarism and other forms of fraud, the work will be disqualified.
- The judges' decision will be final.
- The winner of the competition must revise the logo if requested by the organizer of the competition.
- Logo weighting is as follows:
- 30% concept of ideas and originality.
- 30% conformity with the brief and provisions.
- 40% visual execution.
Bidadari Island Target Market:
- Individual (Family, Small Group, Community, Go Show)
- Entourage (Government Agencies, Companies, Educational Agencies)
- Men & women aged 18-65 years
- Jabodetabek & Bandung Region
Facilities and Activities on Bidadari Island
- Cottages that have a 3 culture concept, namely Betawi, Pecinan, and Heritage
- Multi Purpose Hall
- Infinity pool & Cafee
- Water Sport (Banana Boat, Donut boat, jetski, flyboard.)
- Bicycle & jogging track
- Fishing equipment & fishing area
- Instagramable Spot
Terms of Work Submission
- Bidadari Island re-branding challenge participants must fill out the registration form as well as collecting works through the link: bit.ly/submission_KCRPB.
- When registering, participants can complete the terms and conditions, such as:
- Includes a description of the work in the form
- Logo concept description
- Visual description of item branding
* Files can be in PDF or Slide / Power Point.
- Include participant's identity in the form
- Photo / Scan of KTP / SIM / Passport.
- Additional information:
- The file collection above is combined in Zip format with the name [Username] -KCRPB.zip written
- Each participant must keep soft files in the layered PSD, AI, or EPS format of their respective visual works, which must be submitted if they are the main winners.
- Each participant must upload works on Kreavi.com starting from H-7 to H + 3 submission limits closed.
- If not uploaded, the work collected through Google Form is deemed invalid.
- 12 March = Open Submission
- 24 March = Kumpul Kreavi
- 15 April = Close submission
- 15 – 25 April = Curation
- 28 April = Winner Announcement